Our safe, welcoming student residences, offer stylish, contemporary facilities in the heart of London’s most prestigious residential areas.
We understand the importance of providing a friendly and peaceful home for our Chelsea Independent College students, of whom 55% are boarders. The health and happiness of our London sixth form college students is our top priority.
The Boarding House
Our house parents live on site and are available 24/7 to monitor and support students, helping with any needs or concerns. They also arrange exciting social activities that cater for our students’ broad range of interests and take advantage of the fantastic opportunities that London has to offer.
Facilities at all boarding houses include:
- Contemporary single and twin rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, kitchenette and desk
- High-speed internet access throughout the building
- Meal plans and accommodating dietary requirements
- Free use of laundry facilities
- Secure access for our students only using electronic swipe key
- CCTV coverage in all public areas
- A 24-hour manned reception and help desk
- Central location near to tube and bus links, only 10 minutes’ walk from the college
For students aged 18 and over, we recommend Pure Hammersmith Accommodation. The facility is located two minutes’ walk from Hammersmith tube station, providing easy access to the college and central London. The accommodation features state-of-the-art gym facilities, a cinema room, study areas and an enclosed private terrace. This exclusive facility gives students the opportunity to move towards greater independence in preparation for university living, while still having access to all of our support services and our social programme.